Project Description: All around Europe there are still villages where youngsters live without much opportunities to develop themselves beside classic formal education. Cyprus, Croatia and Romania will exchange experience within agriculture tourism, social sport and cultural activities in small rural places aiming to find solutions for youngsters, dealing with similar obstacles, problems and challenges.
The specific objectives of the project are to answer the following questions:
- What is the potential of rural places?
- How can one self-develop while living in undeveloped places?
- What kind of activities would youth build and how?
- How you can promote tourism in your place? Which kind of tourism?
- What skills you can learn or develop that will help you to work with youngsters and offer them new job opportunities in undeveloped places?
- What can you do to improve development of your town or village and the life of the youngsters living there?
The activities of the project will offer a real support to participants to develop the following competences in European Cultural Heritage:
- digital competences
- entrepreneurship skills
- language skills in English
- design activities in agriculture to promote youth entrepreneurship for youth with fewer opportunities for the living in rural areas
Project title: DO THE MOVE - The Movement for Rural Development
- Funding source: Erasmus+ KA1 youth exchanges
- Project Code: KA105CBC26481
- The duration: 11 months
Coordinator: Udruga Murtila /Association Murtila