Aims to provide students with knowledge on selective waste collection and recycling, their responsible management and the transition to a new model based on the rational and responsible use of resources with the introduction of elements of the circular economy.
1. Development of skills for education for a circular economy in at least 500 students from partner schools in order to strengthen the vision of a sustainable world, by the end of the project.
2. Increasing by 30% the degree of information and awareness of the participants and the local community regarding the production cycle, from the raw material to the final product, its use, ways of reuse, reduction, recycling, until the end of the project.
3. Development of creativity, critical thinking and initiative as a result of the establishment of 4 Green Exercise Companies (based on the circular economy), until the end of the project.
4. Develop a curricular framework for school education on the circular economy to directly help teachers, youth workers, educators and students to develop their professional skills with specific knowledge on the sustainable management of important economic sectors in tourism and creativity, up to end of the project.
5. Development of ICT skills in at least 500 participants from partner schools during the project, as a result of the development of the set of tools related to the field of green entrepreneurship and the Green Online Game.
- 120 students (15-18 years old) from the 4 partner schools (30 students x 4 schools); - 80 teachers from the 4 schools (20 teachers x 4 schools); - parents; - youth workers and representatives of local NGOs; - representatives of the business environment; - members of the local community and local authorities;
- Developing skills for education for a circular economy
- Reuse, Reduction, Recycling
- Green Circular Companies - Toolkit "Be the Climate Change Agent"
"Εκφράζουμε τις θερμές ευχαριστίες του Δημοτικού Συμβουλίου Γεροσκήπου για τη στήριξη σας στις εκδηλώσεις "ΙΕΡΟΚΗΠΙΑ"
This website has been produced with the financial assistance of the European Union. The contents of this website are the sole responsibility of the projects of CCIF Cyprus and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union.